adding tooltips / helper tips to custom funcitons

  1. #1
    Scott
    Guest

    adding tooltips / helper tips to custom funcitons

    Is it possible to add tooltips or helper tips to my custom fucntions so the
    user knwos what parameters need to be entered to use my fucntion? I'm
    currnetly using VBA but could use another lanuage (c#, VB) if that would help.

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: adding tooltips / helper tips to custom funcitons

    Hi Scott,

    This is not natively supported in Excel but you may like to look at Laurent
    Lonngre's Funcustomize add-in which is freely downloadable at:

    http://longre.free.fr/english/

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman