formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

  1. #1
    Jen
    Guest

    formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    Hi. I keep track of our company's inventory in a workbook using a worksheet
    for each different warehouse location. I need to copy the rows from each
    worsheet into another worksheet based on the amount of time the product has
    been sitting in the warehouse. Is this possible? Or am I going to have to
    manual copy the data?

  2. #2
    Chip
    Guest

    Re: formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    That is definitely doable. If you can give us the format of the data
    of the time the product has been sitting in the warehouse would help

  3. #3
    Chip
    Guest

    Re: formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    That is definitely doable. It would help if you could give us the
    format of the time data on how long the items have been sitting in the
    warehouse.

  4. #4
    Sharad Naik
    Guest

    Re: formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    It is possible.
    Please give more details, which column contains the Date (or Time), and
    after how much elasped number of Days (or Time) you want to copy to other
    sheet.

    Sharad

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Jen
    Guest

    Re: formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    Column F is my total days on floor, and I would like to copy anything over
    90days old to a another sheet. I am using Excel 2000. I have

  6. #6
    Sharad Naik
    Guest

    Re: formula/function to copy from worksheet to worksheet

    See below code.
    The below code assumes your data is in sheet named
    "Sheet1" and you want to copy it in sheet named "Sheet2"
    You can replace these names with your actual names of
    sheets.

    Sub CopyRows()
    Dim cRange As Range, dRange As Range
    Dim c
    With Worksheets("Sheet1")
    Set cRange = .UsedRange.Cells _
    (.UsedRange.Rows.Count + 1, 1).EntireRow
    Set dRange = .Range("F1:F" & .UsedRange.Cells _
    (.UsedRange.Rows.Count, 1).Row)
    End With
    For Each c In dRange.Cells
    If c.Value >= 90 Then
    Set cRange = Union(cRange, c.EntireRow)
    End If
    Next c
    cRange.Copy _
    Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

    End Sub