Redispay multiselect listbox items after saving and closing excelf

  1. #1
    Amzee
    Guest

    Redispay multiselect listbox items after saving and closing excelf

    I have a multiselect listbox on an Excel worksheet. A command button is
    created to populate this listbox

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    ListBox1.AddItem ("test1")
    ListBox1.AddItem ("test2")
    End Sub

    After saving and closing the excel file, I re-open the worksheet. I can see
    the values "test1" and "test2" very briefly before the listbox is wiped
    clean. How do I prevent this?? I want to be able to see the values that I
    saved previous in the listbox.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Dick Kusleika
    Guest

    Re: Redispay multiselect listbox items after saving and closing excelf

    Amzee

    Here's one method

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2...ox-selections/

    --