wrapping text in a pop-up box - MsgBox

  1. #1
    Abi
    Guest

    wrapping text in a pop-up box - MsgBox

    Hi, I'm creating some pop-up boxes right now. I don't know much at all about
    VB (just learning). As I'm typing my message in the VB editor, it just keeps
    moving more and more to the right. Can someone tell me how I enter the code
    for the pop-up so that it wraps and I don't have to type one long sentence.

    I have several paragraphs that need to go in one pop-up, and I want the
    paragraphs separated by a space bar.

    Thanks for the help!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: wrapping text in a pop-up box - MsgBox

    Msgbox "This is a message from the con troller" & vbCrLf & _
    "with a second line of text" & vbCrLf & _
    "and even a third"

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Abi
    Guest

    Re: wrapping text in a pop-up box - MsgBox

    Thanks! Once I got all the spacing typed in correct, it worked perfectly.
    Thanks for the help!