ActiveX ComboBox Control on Sheet

  1. #1
    quartz
    Guest

    ActiveX ComboBox Control on Sheet

    I have an ActiveX combobox control on a sheet (the ole type). The box is
    populated with a list.

    1. How do you programmatically remove all items from the list (is there not
    some equivalent to "RemoveAllItems")?

    2. How can I programmatically set a particular entry to appear in the box
    window (for example the fifth entry)?

    Thanks much in advance for your assistance.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: ActiveX ComboBox Control on Sheet