How do I initiate the windows printer select object in Excel macro

  1. #1
    Mick B
    Guest

    How do I initiate the windows printer select object in Excel macro

    I have a form that was created in Excel that as a control number on it. I
    have placed a button on the worksheet which asks how many copies. It
    increments the control number by one, prints and then repeats until all have
    been printed. The printout method simply uses the default or selected
    printed. I need to know how to bring up the standad windows printer
    selection object so I can select the printer (the same object that comes up
    when you press ctrl-P.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I initiate the windows printer select object in Excel macro

    Mick,

    Use

    application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show ,,,myNumCopies

    and substitute myNumCopies with your variable

    -------

    Bob Phillips
    news:[email protected]...