number convert into words

  1. #1

    number convert into words

    which formula I use for number or currency convert into text or words
    like ($10220.00) convert into (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Twenty US Dollars &
    Zero Cents Only).

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: number convert into words

    If you want an addin that provides a worksheet function that does this,
    download Laurent Longre's free morefunc.xll addin found here:

    http://longre.free.fr/english/

    It is downloaded in a zip file which also contains an informative file in
    'hlp' format that describes the 33 or so very useful functions included, one
    of which does the number to words conversion you describe (supports various
    languages and currencies).

    Tom Ogilvy

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]@discussions.microsoft.com>

    &