Shapes and Events and Custom Menue

  1. #1
    Tom G.
    Guest

    Shapes and Events and Custom Menue

    Hallo!

    Have some shapes on a sheet. And want to do the following:

    - get an event if a shape moves/copy/cut/paste
    - disable resizing shapes
    - disable the Excel right-click menue and replace it by a custom menu

    Is this possible?

    Thanks in advance

    Tom

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Shapes and Events and Custom Menue

    Lock your shapes and protect your worksheet.

    Yes, you can customize the right click menu (if you mean for cells).

    Commandbars("Cell")

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom G.
    Guest

    Once again: Shapes and Events and Custom Menue

    I think, my questions are not very clear.

    I want allow only moving shapes and capture the double click on it, all
    other things should be disabled, so editing, resizing, (un)grouping shapes
    and so on.

    And I want to customize the right-click menu for shapes, for cells, I had
    already some success.

    And furthermore, is there a possiblity getting events for moving shapes?

    Thanks,

    Tom