Declaring array constants at module level

  1. #1
    Microsoft Forum
    Guest

    Declaring array constants at module level

    Hi all,

    I have a group of constants which are stored in a single array. This array
    is to be accessed by all subroutines and functions within the same module.
    Is it possible to declare an array and assign values within it in the module
    level? The following seems doesn't work:

    Const PublicArray = Array(1,2,3)

    Please advise.

    Frederick Chow
    Hong Kong.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Declaring array constants at module level

    To the best of my knowledge, you can not have a constant array.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Microsoft Forum
    Guest

    Re: Declaring array constants at module level

    Thanks a lot.

    Frederick Chow
    news:[email protected]...