Hiding a sheet

  1. #1
    John Baker
    Guest

    Hiding a sheet

    Hi:

    I have a sheet in a workbook that I wish to hide, however the Hide function (under the
    Format/Sheet selection) is grayed out. Can someone tell me why this would be (the sheet
    isn't protected or anything), and how I could make it active?

    Best

    John Baker

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Hiding a sheet

    John

    Is the workbook protected?

    If it was, this would prevent the hiding of sheets.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP