Excel workbook will not close due to VB Reference link

  1. #1
    Ricardo
    Guest

    Excel workbook will not close due to VB Reference link

    My VB modules seem to remain in memory, even after the workbook containing
    them has been closed. Open workbooks which had been referenced in VB by a
    closed workbook cannot be closed, without shutting down Excel itself. Often
    this leads to an error. Any suggestions, please.

  2. #2
    vidi
    Guest

    Re: Excel workbook will not close due to VB Reference link

    Ricardo wrote:
    > My VB modules seem to remain in memory, even after the workbook

    containing
    > them has been closed. Open workbooks which had been referenced in VB

    by a
    > closed workbook cannot be closed, without shutting down Excel itself.

    Often
    > this leads to an error. Any suggestions, please.

    Don't Write Modul in Personal.xls
    instead use one File excel to keep all macros (for e.g macroserver).
    and then other files you can use command 'application.run' pointting to
    macroserver'

    maybe this can help.

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Excel workbook will not close due to VB Reference link

    This can be caused by Google Desktop/Search being installed

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2...oogle-desktop/

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...