Combo Box ListFillRange Property - Non Adjacent Cells

  1. #1
    Tony_VBACoder
    Guest

    Combo Box ListFillRange Property - Non Adjacent Cells

    When I add a combo box from Controls Toolbox, to my Excel worksheet, is it
    possible to set non adjacent cells as the ListFillRange property of a combo
    box? I have success with a range, but I am in need of specifying non-adjent
    cells. ie: A3,A8,A15...not A3:A15.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Combo Box ListFillRange Property - Non Adjacent Cells

    Hi Tony

    You can make a loop in code to fill it
    Or in hidden column use
    =a3
    =a8
    =a15

    And use this range

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Tony_VBACoder
    Guest

    Re: Combo Box ListFillRange Property - Non Adjacent Cells

    Don't want to use code to do this...can it be done with just the property
    setting?

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Combo Box ListFillRange Property - Non Adjacent Cells

    > Don't want to use code to do this...can it be done with just the property
    > setting?

    No

    But you can also use this :
    Or in hidden column use