No negatives

  1. #1
    PCOR
    Guest

    No negatives

    Assume numbers in A1 and A2
    I want to get the difference between A1 minus A2 but only if the answer is
    NOT negative.I want to dispay 0 if then answer is negative.
    I have been using =if (a1>A2,A1-A2,0)
    is there an easier way?
    Thanks

    --
    Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean...believe it

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: No negatives