Lock Screen to current view

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Lock Screen to current view

    All,

    on and auto_open routine I want to stop the user from being able to scroll
    left and right as is contains data that I do not want them to have asscess to.

    How can I stop them from scrolling right & left?

    TIA

    Chris

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Lock Screen to current view

    Chris,
    Look at the .ScrollArea property of the worksheet.
    Sheet needs to be protected for this to have an effect (I believe).
    Also, I don't think this is a retained property, i.e. you have to set it
    each time WS is opened.

    NickHK