xl instance

  1. #1
    tom taol
    Guest

    xl instance

    i want to work folow as after opening 2 xl instance, with
    "controler.xls" control the "controled.xls".
    for example, you must work follow as window startmenu -> run -> excel
    ->open ->controler.xls and window startmenu -> run -> excel ->open
    ->controled.xls.
    and then the "controler" must handle the "controled".
    i thank you very much if you show exampl macro source code.

    please!!!

  2. #2
    gocush
    Guest

    RE: xl instance

    Does this work for you:

    Put the following code inside of the THISWORKBOOK module of the file called
    "Controler.xls" Change the path to fit the location of your Controled
    file.

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
    "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\Controled.xls"
    End Sub