Spreadsheet with merged cells - how can I unmerge the cell and re.

  1. #1
    Dotgale2
    Guest

    Spreadsheet with merged cells - how can I unmerge the cell and re.

    I have a spreadsheet with merged cells. I want to unmerge the cell which
    will create many cells. Whatever data was in the original merged cell, I
    want it to repeat in every new cell created after I unmerge it.

  2. #2
    Dotgale2
    Guest

    RE: Spreadsheet with merged cells IGNORE

    I found my answer in a post from last November. IGNORE