2 Quick Questions

  1. #1
    dee
    Guest

    2 Quick Questions

    Hi all,

    Two questions (for now!)

    1. Is there any reason when recording a macro that I should NOT use
    shortcut keys - either Ctrl + C or right-click and delete row, for example -
    as opposed to using the menus?

    2. When VBA code refers to relative cells by using offset, for example
    ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Range("A1:A3").Select
    I know that the offset means one row down in same column (from active cell);
    I assume the rest means that from that cell (let's say it's cell A20) select
    what it deems as A1:A3, which is really A20:A22.

    Thanks!
    --
    Thanks!

    Dee

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: 2 Quick Questions

    Dee

    Correct on both counts, the second one is using the range property of the
    range object which is defining what could be determined as a range within a
    range.

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England