text box

  1. #1
    JT
    Guest

    text box

    I want the user to enter data into a text box and then
    push a button to write the data to another text box.

    Sometimes the user has more data to enter. How can we
    move the cursor down a couple of lines in the second text
    box to write another line?

    Entering data the first time is not a problem. Currently,
    if we enter data into the first text box a second time, it
    just overwrites the information in the second text box.

    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Bill Linker
    Guest

    RE: text box

    Well, suppose the name of the first textbox is txtSource and the second is
    txtDest and the button is btnPost.

    In the btnPost_Click() you might be able to have something like:

    Private Sub btnPost_Click()

    if(txtDest.Text = "") then
    txtDest.Text = txtSource.Text
    else
    txtDest.Text = txtDest.Text & vbCrLf & txtSource.Text
    end if

    End Sub