When MultiLine Txt Box Returns a square to the formated wordwrap cell

  1. #1
    Cory Not Available
    Guest

    When MultiLine Txt Box Returns a square to the formated wordwrap cell

    OK heres my problem.

    I have a MultiLine TxtBox on the Form, and when I enter in the box and
    press return rather then keep typeing it send a Box to the cell after I
    entered the info.

    For example

    Text box __________________________
    | this is a test {RETURN}|
    | |
    | |
    | |
    __________________________

    The Sheet then returns the following to the cell:
    this is a test []

    Any information would help

  2. #2

    Re: When MultiLine Txt Box Returns a square to the formated wordwrapcell

    Maybe you could clean it up before you update the cell:

    Option Explicit
    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    Dim myStr As String
    myStr = Me.TextBox1.Value
    myStr = Application.Substitute(myStr, vbNewLine, vbLf)
    ActiveSheet.Range("a1").Value = myStr
    End Sub