Running code from list

  1. #1
    Mick
    Guest

    Running code from list

    Hi
    I want to put a validation on a cell which will contain a list of months.
    When the user selects a month from the list I want to automaticallyl filter
    the data on a worksheet and create a chart from the filtered data.

    The code is written and the validation is in a list on the cell.

    How do I get the information selected from the list into the function so I
    can filter the worksheet??

    Any ideas gratefully received.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Running code from list

    The value is in the cell. Trigger the action using the Change event.

    Chip Pearson's page on events if you are not familiar with them.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mick