error in geting external data

  1. #1
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    error in geting external data

    I am trying to import an excel data base to and excel worksheet, I am using
    Get External Data with the Excel Driver but when I select the file the
    following message appears:

    This Data Source Contains No Visible Tables

    I ask the same questions in the Microsoft support had no luck

    I need Help !!!!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: error in geting external data

    Select your data in the source workbook and name it Database.

    What does that do?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    Re: error in geting external data

    It has found the tables, but only the first row, I know because when I try
    preview the data it has nothing.

    Also when a go a head and try to import the data It gives me the following
    error message. Sintax Error in FROM clause.

  4. #4
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    Re: error in geting external data

    It is Now Working Thanks SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH