ActiveWorkbook SaveAs

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    ActiveWorkbook SaveAs

    Can anyone share code that can be used instead of ActiveWorkbook.Save
    to produce the SaveAs routine to provide option to SaveAs a different
    file name?

    TIA

    Mike

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: ActiveWorkbook SaveAs

    This may give you a few ideas:

    Sub test()
    Dim SaveName As String
    Dim fFilter As String
    Dim NewName As String
    NewName = "<Save Under New Name>"
    fFilter = "Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls"
    SaveName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename _
    (NewName, fileFilter:=fFilter)

    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: ActiveWorkbook SaveAs

    Jason,

    Thanks! Just what I wanted...much appreciated.

    Mike