Excel Charts into Powerpoint

  1. #1
    Travis
    Guest

    Excel Charts into Powerpoint

    I have a excel sheet that has multiple charts in it. There is some vba code
    that copies the charts into powerpoint. My problem is that sometimes one
    chart and plot area is off a little from a different chart, so when it copies
    into powerpoint, it does not look aligned properly. Does anyone know of any
    way to force the plot and chart areas to be set the same values for all the
    charts on the worksheet, before it gets copied over?

    Thanks,

    Travis

  2. #2
    John
    Guest

    Re: Excel Charts into Powerpoint

    Hi Travis,

    I was just looking through Shyam Pillai's site yesterday and thought ths
    might help:
    http://skp.mvps.org/ppt00036.htm

    Not the exact answer but it might be a work around.

    Regards

    John
    news:[email protected]...