It was suggested that I post this question to the Excel Programming group ...

I need to be able to link to a changing format. While this does work for a
one-time approach, I am working with about 100 fields and need to be able to
dynamically update the formats on a seperate page without having to replicate
the conditional formatting. Any ideas?