Disable Auto Macro

  1. #1
    mike_cutting-edge
    Guest

    Disable Auto Macro

    I need to disable Auto Macro in order to open a number of spreadsheets using
    a macro. These spreadsheets have an Auto Macro that loads info from a server.
    Is there a way I can open these spreadsheets with their macros disabled??

  2. #2

    Re: Disable Auto Macro

    to have workbook_open procedures not fire:

    application.enableevents = false
    'open your workbooks
    application.enableevents = true