Create drop list on form from range names?

  1. #1
    Ed
    Guest

    Create drop list on form from range names?

    I have single-row item entries on the front sheet, with each one named as a
    separate range. Each item will then be tracked on a separate sheet, with
    values and such showing up on the front sheet. I'd like to use a Form to
    set an action and quantity for the individual item.

    Is it possible to open a UserForm that will list all the ranges - whether 2
    or 20 - as check or option boxes, and for each range give text boxes to
    allow input?

    Ed

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Create drop list on form from range names?

    See John Walkenbach's site

    Creating a Userform Programmatically

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:e7N2X%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ed
    Guest

    Re: Create drop list on form from range names?

    Wow! Thank you, Tom!

    Ed

    news:%[email protected]...