Can I run a macro from a command button in Excel?

  1. #1
    jacchops
    Guest

    Can I run a macro from a command button in Excel?

    I have created macros that I would like to run when a command button (placed
    on the excel worksheet) is clicked. How can I do this?

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Can I run a macro from a command button in Excel?

    View / Toolbars / Forms - Use the Grey button - When drawn it will ask you
    what macro you want to assign to it. If not then right click on it and
    choose assign macro.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jacchops
    Guest

    Re: Can I run a macro from a command button in Excel?

    I thought I could only use those buttons on forms. I was wrong. Thank you so
    much!! That couldn't have been any easier.

  4. #4
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Can I run a macro from a command button in Excel?

    :-) You're welcome.