Where does the knowledge come from?

  1. #1
    Wazooli
    Guest

    Where does the knowledge come from?

    For those of you who are obviously quite well versed in VBA, I only ask how
    did you become so familiar with it? Was this brute force learning,
    supervised college courses, on the job experience, or something else. As an
    example, I am pretty sure that I need to start implmenting class modules, but
    I honestly feel completely overwhelmed. If there is some resource that can
    concisely and completely inform me as to their workings, I would appreciate
    someone pointing the way for me.

    wazooli

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Where does the knowledge come from?

    See your other post

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Where does the knowledge come from?

    I have three courses in Visual Basic 6.0 (and a bunch of other programming
    courses) and a whole lot of practice. Loitering in this forum is also a great
    way to learn...

    If Tom or Bill reply read it carefully. They are an excellent reference.

    HTH