Hi Chip,

I had successfully used your Form Positioner workbook on an freeware
Excel I wrote, using Excel 2000. But, when people load my application
into Excel 2003 it runs into compile problems, particularly with the
statement:

PS = PositionForm(WhatForm:=frmInput, AnchorRange:=ActiveCell,
HorizOrientation:=HO, VertOrientation:=VO)

It errors out with a "Type Mismatch" error.

The odd thing is that I don't get this error with the other forms in my
application that are called with the exactly the same code. The only
difference is the specific user form I'm calling up. Do you know how I
can fix this for Excel 2003? Thanks.

Bob Kaku
[email protected]