RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

  1. #1
    T. Erkson
    Guest

    RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

    I'm working with a developer and we need to use the RefEdit control (.NET
    application) but it seems that it's not supported in the COM Add-In:

    Suggestions/recommendations on obtaining this functionality another way?

    Toby Erkson
    Windows XP, Excel 2003

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

    If there is a 3rd party control that does that, I am not aware of one.

    within excel you can use

    Dim rng as Range
    On Error Resume Next
    set rng = Application.InputBox("Select cell with mouse",type:=8)
    On Error goto 0
    if rng is nothing then
    msgbox "You clicked cancel"
    exit sub
    end if

    msgbox "range selected is " & rng.Address(0,0,,true)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:ODCGE%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    T. Erkson
    Guest

    Re: RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

    Thanks Tom!

    news:[email protected]...