Scrollable Frame

  1. #1
    James W.
    Guest

    Scrollable Frame

    I am desiging a form that needs to include a scrollable section with many
    textboxes inside this area. What would be the best method for doing this.
    Can frames be scrollable? Is there any other control I could you that would
    allow me to be as flexible as needed.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Scrollable Frame

    I don't know how flexible you have to be but a frame is definitely
    scrollable. Make sure you set the Scrollbars property on (Horizontal,
    Vertical, Both) and that the Scrollheight property is set to something
    greater than the height of the frame (for vertical scrolling).

    --
    Jim Rech
    Excel MVP
    news:[email protected]...