Help on macro output

  1. #1
    Xerses/Antonio from Work
    Guest

    Help on macro output

    Hi all,
    with pain, blood and a friend I've written a simple macro, but, due
    to my inexperience I can't position the output result where I want. The
    string that place the output of the if loop is this one:

    For i = 1 To 5

    Worksheets("sheet2").Cells(65536, i).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Value
    = .Cells(l, i).Value

    Next

    The problem is that this string place the output from the A2 cell
    placed in sheet2. If I'd like to place the output from A10 or let's say
    F10 in sheet2, how I have to write the string?

    Many thanks and kinds Regards

    Live Long and Prosper
    Xerses / Antonio from work

  2. #2
    John
    Guest

    Re: Help on macro output

    Hi,

    I'm having trouble understanding what you are trying to do. Are you trying
    to set values in the top row to equal those in the bottom row?

    Regards

    John

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Help on macro output

    If I understand you correctly:

    For i = 1 to 5
    Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(10, 5 + i).Value = .Cells(l, i).Value
    Next i

    In article <[email protected]>,