Just a learner...!!!

  1. #1
    Alok Garg
    Guest

    Just a learner...!!!

    Hi all,
    I am just a learner here in the forum.. I am looking for some good
    references to learn programing in excel.. I am working on creating a
    datasheet where multiple users can make entries at the sametime... Would
    request you all to forward some links where I can get to learn Excel
    Programing.. also if you have soem ebooks .. please send them to me at :
    [email protected]

    Warm Regards
    Alok Garg

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Just a learner...!!!

    there are many books.

    on the web look into this and see whether you are comfortable with this

    http://spreadsheets.about.com/cs/exc.../vba1index.htm

    news:[email protected]...