missing chars in a comment box

  1. #1
    Roland
    Guest

    missing chars in a comment box

    I have a VBA program where the user can input text in a userform textbox.
    This text is copied to the commentbox using 'addcomment(textcomment.text)' .
    It works fine when no <enter> button is used in the comment text. In the
    latter case, a tine square box is displayed (for the linefeed/cr char?)
    between the lines were it was pushed.
    How can I avoid this square box?
    thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: missing chars in a comment box

    sStr = Replace(Textbox1.Text,chr(10),"")

    and put sStr into your comment

    Assumes xl2000 or later. Post back if you or your users are using xl97.

    Tom Ogilvy

    "Roland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I have a VBA program where the user can input text in a userform textbox.
    > This text is copied to the commentbox using 'addcomment(textcomment.text)'

    ..