Macro to input and compare date ranges

  1. #1
    vlad
    Guest

    Macro to input and compare date ranges

    I need to allow the user to input a date range “From�-“To� through a form and
    the date range should be placed in cells A1and A2 for in QQQ.xls. Then the
    macro should compare the date range entered with the dates in column B in
    another spreadsheet -ABS.xls and count only the records within that date
    range. The result should be in a cell K1 in QQQ.xls for example.

    Any help will be appreciated

    Thanks
    Vlad

  2. #2
    Rob van Gelder
    Guest

    Re: Macro to input and compare date ranges

    I have a date selection userform example on my website.

    news:[email protected]...