PopUp menu for sheet and chart

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    PopUp menu for sheet and chart

    Hi!
    How simple to create menu:
    Application.CommandBars.Controls...msoControlPopup..
    with some subs,
    for worksheets and chart too?
    I create menu but it's hide when i select sheets("chart").

    Regards
    Mark

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: PopUp menu for sheet and chart

    Mark,

    On an Excel sheet the menu bar show is 'Worksheet Menu Bar'. On a chart it
    is 'Chart Menu Bar'. So you have to add your menu to the 'Chart Menu Bar'
    commandbar (as well as Worksheet Menu Bar?).

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mark