Macro to Access External Files

  1. #1
    Grumpy
    Guest

    Macro to Access External Files

    I have a file called, say . Within this file I want a macro that will
    access other files (all in the same directory) all of which have the
    same lay-outs, BUT have all sorts of different file names; Once the
    choosen file has been selected I then want the macro to carry-on with
    the processing of data from these files into the file.

    How do I do this .... my limitations on macros is just above
    'recording' level.

    I'm using EXCEL 2000.

  2. #2
    moi
    Guest

    Re: Macro to Access External Files

    ..txt files, .xls or anything else?

    "Grumpy" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    [G]rumpy [O]ld [D]uffer
    Guest