VBA project is password protected

  1. #1
    Pat
    Guest

    VBA project is password protected

    Sorry here I'm again, after a first test
    bob's code worked good, but I allready opened
    my VB editor and the VBA project with the pasword...
    After closing Excel and setting the program back
    in its original state (with project Password protected)
    I tried above again and it did not work, how can
    i open the project (with password) in a macro ???
    Pat....

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: VBA project is password protected

    There is no provision to open a project in the vbe that is password
    protected by using VBA. The recommendations posted in the past all centered
    around using sendkeys.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: VBA project is password protected

    I have the password, because its my own project...I only
    search a way to open my project with my password by makro,
    for deleting several forms and modules in case of
    unauthorised use... If someone know a way, please ???
    Kind Regards, Pat...
    [email protected]

  4. #4
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: VBA project is password protected

    There is no way. Sorry.

  5. #5

    Re: VBA project is password protected

    If you have the password you should have no problem in using it. Please
    try the following steps.

    In your excel session, open VISUAL BASIC EDITOR under the menu option
    TOOLS>Macro>Visual Basic Editor (Alt+F11 also works).
    You will see the project explorer window containing your project. You
    can enter the password here and start working on your macros.

    Hope this helps.