MACRO - copy rows based on value in column to another sheet

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    MACRO - copy rows based on value in column to another sheet

    Thanks to everyone in advance for your help on this.

    I need to copy all the rows on a sheet based on the value thats in the B
    column, and i need to paste them into the sheet that coresponds to that value
    (for example B10=RES/ i need to send this row to the "RES" sheet. Furthermore
    i need it to paste it to the next available row, and not copy over ones that
    are already there.. can anyone help with this please? Thank you!

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: MACRO - copy rows based on value in column to another sheet

    See your other thread

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    Re: MACRO - copy rows based on value in column to another sheet

    I'm with Ron... There is more than enough info in our two responses to
    accomlish what you want. Ron's sight is great (lots of cool stuff there Ron,
    I have sent lots of people to it for reference) and my code gives you a good
    start.