Help me to setup a macro

  1. #1
    Akram_MIM
    Guest

    Help me to setup a macro

    Could any one help me to setup a macro to copy daily Cell Range K10 to
    K139 from one Daily Cost file to master Cost file next available empty
    cell. Example today I copy K10-K139 from Daily cost file to master
    cost file C10:C139 and tomorrow it needs to copy to D10:D139 so on
    automatically

    How do I can write a macro to do the above task.

    I will highly appreciate your assistance on this matter. Available

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Help me to setup a macro

    Dim cLastCol As Long

    cLastCol = Workbboks("Master
    Cost.xls").Worksheets(1).Cells(10,Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
    Workbooks("Daily cost.xls").Worksheets(1).Ran ge("K10:K139").Copy _
    Destination:=Workbboks("Master
    Cost.xls").Worksheets(1).Cells(10,cLastCol)

    RP

    news:[email protected]...