Excel Data Form

  1. #1
    Don Lloyd
    Guest

    Excel Data Form

    Hi,
    Can someone explain the following.
    A cell is selected in a standard list with Headers.

    The macro below was recorded when clicking Data / Form and the Form
    appeared.

    Sub Test
    ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm
    End Sub

    If I run (or step thro') the macro error 1004 appears
    "ShowDataForm method of worksheet.class failed"

    This happened when an user was using Excel2000 and again with me in Excel 97
    (also Xl2003)

    Don.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech