listbox problem-when i scroll over thats always displayed

  1. #1

    listbox problem-when i scroll over thats always displayed

    Hi is there any way i can change the cloumn width of certain columns in
    a listbox. I have changed the width via the column width propertie but
    this affects every column. Also is there away of freezing the first
    column so that when i scroll over thats always displayed. Thanks

    regards

    John

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    re: listbox problem-when i scroll over thats always displayed

    columnwidths is what is available.

    No freezing, but you could use two listboxes with the first just containing
    column1. Not very viable if you scroll vertically.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...