Dock a custom toolbar

  1. #1
    Spencer Hutton
    Guest

    Dock a custom toolbar

    in my application, a custom toolbar is created upon opening. when the
    toolbar appears when the app opens, it is floating about the workspace. how
    can i automatically "dock" this cusom toolbar witht he others at the top of
    the screen. TIA.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Dock a custom toolbar

    Set it's position property, it can be one of msoBarLeft, msoBarTop,
    msoBarRight, msoBarBottom, msoBarFloating, msoBarPopup, or msoBarMenuBar.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...