customizing chart column color formats in code

  1. #1
    Papa Jonah
    Guest

    customizing chart column color formats in code

    papa jonah Mar 19, 9:48 am show options

    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel
    From: "papa jonah" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this
    author
    Date: 19 Mar 2005 09:48:30 -0800
    Subject: customizing chart column color formats in code
    original | Remove | Report Abuse

    I have some code that examines a set of data and generates a
    x1columncluster chart. Depending on the set of data, I may have any
    number of column clusters as a result. However, I currently format the
    columns manually to make certain groupings a given color and another
    group of columns a different color and so forth. I would like to
    automate this.
    Is there a way to go through each column like for x = 1 to
    numberOfColumns
    check group
    If group = 1
    set color accordingly