Import VBA Code in Excel-File ? (Export VBA Code to file)

  1. #1
    Matthias Pospiech
    Guest

    Import VBA Code in Excel-File ? (Export VBA Code to file)

    I have a large base of VBA Code. It imports and rewrites some data.

    Currently I have the code inside every sheet together with the data.
    It would be much better if there was only one file for the code, which could
    be used in all the files where I need them - as a libary.

    How can I do that ?

    Matthias
    --
    www.matthiaspospiech.de

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Import VBA Code in Excel-File ? (Export VBA Code to file)

    The best way would be to put all the code in a single workbook,
    and then save that workbook as an Add In. (Just go to the File
    menu, choose Save As, and change "Save As Type" to "Excel
    Add-In", at the bottom of the list).

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "Matthias Pospiech" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Import VBA Code in Excel-File ? (Export VBA Code to file)

    Lookup Creating Add-Ins in Google.

    RP