click event on listbox

  1. #1
    CStephenson
    Guest

    click event on listbox

    I have 5 listboxes when I do a click event on one of them this causes the
    macros on all listboxs to run one after other?

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: click event on listbox

    I am assuming your list boxes are in a sheet and that you created them using
    data validation? My code here assumes the list boxes are in cells A1, B1 and
    C1. You can modify this for 5 list boxes placed where ever.

    Select Case Target.Address
    Case "$A$1"
    MsgBox Target.Value
    Case "$B$1"
    MsgBox Target.Value
    Case "$C$1"
    MsgBox Target.Value
    End Select

    End Sub

    If my assumptions are inccorect then let me know and post your code with the
    reply...

    HTH