Horizontal line on line chart

  1. #1
    Lee
    Guest

    Horizontal line on line chart

    I need to create a horizontal lines on a line chart that indicates when the
    data is over (UCL) or under (LCL) a control limit. Is there a slick way to
    do this in VBA without actually putting the UCL or LCL values in cells. The
    upper control limits (UCL) and (LCL) values are generated from the data
    statistically.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Horizontal line on line chart

    In my opinion, the slick way is to put formulas into cells that calculate
    the LCL and UCL and graph them as part of the raw data. Then if you size
    the chart or change the data, they are adjusted automatically.

    You can always hide the rows or columns if you don't want to see the raw
    data.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...