Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Menu Item check mark??

  1. #1
    Derrick
    Guest

    Menu Item check mark??

    This sounds so simple....I want to be able to toggle a check mark next to
    one of my Excel custom menu items (the item is a CommandBarButton object).
    Exactly like you see under the Windows menu for the active window.

    I figured it would be just a matter of setting a "Checked" property of the
    button, or setting the MsoButtonStyle or MsoButtonState....but I can't find
    it! Do I have to set an image instead?

    Thanks,

    Derrick

  2. #2
    Derrick
    Guest

    Re: Menu Item check mark??

    Nevermind...found the FaceID which should work just fine

    Thanks

    "Derrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This sounds so simple....I want to be able to toggle a check mark next to
    > one of my Excel custom menu items (the item is a CommandBarButton object).
    > Exactly like you see under the Windows menu for the active window.
    >
    > I figured it would be just a matter of setting a "Checked" property of the
    > button, or setting the MsoButtonStyle or MsoButtonState....but I can't
    > find it! Do I have to set an image instead?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Derrick

Closed Thread