Calculate my expenses

  1. #1
    Paulus
    Guest

    Calculate my expenses

    Hi,

    I have 12 columns with my monthly expenses.
    If the expense is paid, I change the color to e.g. Green.
    I want row 2 on top of EACH month-column to show the sum of non-green
    cells in that column.

    How to handle this efficiently???

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Calculate my expenses

    Take a look here:

    http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

  3. #3
    Paulus
    Guest

    Re: Calculate my expenses

    Hello,
    Looks good, but I have a newbie problem:
    The cell where i put the formula shows : #NAAM?
    In English this would be #NAME?

    It seems it cannot find the function?
    Thx for any additional help

    Paul

  4. #4
    Paulus
    Guest

    Re: Calculate my expenses

    thx, got it now. This newbie only had to figure out that I need to make
    a module. :-)