VBA color palette

  1. #1
    Holanmeg
    Guest

    VBA color palette

    Is there any way of changing/modifying the colors in the vba color palette,
    to match colours I have modified in Excel. My reason for wanting this is to
    match command buttons etc, to the sheet in which they occur. Many thanks in
    anticipation.

  2. #2
    Jean-Yves
    Guest

    Re: VBA color palette

    Hi,

    When you look at the color palette for any color in the "Properties
    window", right click a blank square in the last two bottom rows,
    It will open a the customisation color palette.
    Regards,
    JY

    news:[email protected]...